"GET TO THE TOP-Rules for Social Success" by Suhel Seth
I am sharing the parts of the book which I feel are very useful, and if applied in daily life, may help each individual. They are not teachings, rather some practical thoughts, which can easily help you climb up the ladder of success.
- SELF DEVELOPMENT RULE : Be interested & interesting.
- Read as widely as you can.
- Knowledge is recession proof & has a universal appeal.
- You will never have enough. Don't be insecure about this. Rather, be secure in the belief that you will learn more & be prepared to learn all the time. The mind must be an ever absorbing sponge.
- The only way you can think tangentially is if you have an open mind & enough knowledge to back your ideas up.
- GRATITUDE is an important ingredient of strong character. The more you express it, the better off you will be.
- Surround yourself with interesting people.
- LIFE is not about being simply interested in things. It is about being involved with them.