IIM-Udaipur

Hey Guys,

I would like to inform you that my blog, Resourceful Bites, no more caters to Pune events and foodies. After much hard work and scoring good in CAT examination I decided to join one of the premier B-schools of India, i.e. IIM, Udaipur. I feel proud to get a chance to study at such an amazing B-school. I have moved to Udaipur city for the next 2 years. Due to busy schedule and hectic life here, I would not be able to post regularly, but I plan to blog on a regular basis (at least once a week).

Hold your hearts and watch this space, as Resourceful Bites is now expanding. I will keep bringing you news from around India, and k
eep you updated with the latest happenings in the foodie's paradise. Will update you of the happenings around Udaipur, and also around Pune as much as possible. Watch this space to know more about the interesting city of Udaipur, life at a B-school, inside IIM, food and more parties! See you all! :)

Popular Posts