Accept Change and Move On!! (with HOUSING.com)

The world is made up of two kinds of people, the pessimists and the optimists. The pessimists focus on the negative aspect of the situation while the optimists see the world through a different lens of positivity. The pessimists are stuck in the past and they are worried about the future, unable to enjoy the present while the optimists see the world as a happy place to live in with hope that life has something better in store for us.

Optimism is a way of life, we all should adopt. I would like to share my favorite story of optimism. I was 16 years old when I first started dating a guy from my class. We gelled in well together, and he made me feel like a princess. Life turned more beautiful for me and the world seemed just perfect! I was in love, and all I could think about all through my day was how wonderful he makes me feel. Even a single phone call from him would bring a huge smile on my face. But the happiness was short lived, and my parents found out about our relationship. They did not approve of him, and asked me to cut off all ties with him. I loved my parents more than anything in the world, and could not refuse their request. I broke up with him and I was left all alone. My world was shattered, and everything appeared lifeless and meaningless. It seemed like the end of the world for me. In addition, with the flow of being in love, I did not realize how I had distanced myself from my friends. I missed my old friends, and it was at this time I realized the importance of having good friends. I cried for days and night feeling miserable about my life. It was one of the most difficult phases of life for me.

As time passed, I moved on with my life and started making new friends. I wanted a new life for myself. I finished school and tried to move on from my past. I took the bold step to join a new college and start my life in a new city with a fresh beginning for myself. I learned lessons from my past experience and changed myself to be a stronger person who values everyone who is a part of her life. And yes, I am glad I had that experience in life, because without that I would have never pushed myself to become a better person. Change is difficult, but sometimes it’s the best thing that can happen to you!! Accept change and move on with your life, because life is beautiful and every moment is worth enjoying…coz who knows what life has in store for you!!

#StartANewLife Today!! Have a fresh beginning to your life with Housing.com.

Know more about them here :




Comments

Popular Posts